Led by SCORE Rhode Island, the ReStart RI initiative launched to provide assistance to Rhode Island and South Coast Massachusetts small businesses and startups by providing the tools, techniques and business advice to get them back up and running successfully.
- Access to no-cost mentoring for business owners
- Continuing education to address the evolving times
- Assistance in sourcing and securing business financing
The best way for you to join the charge towards recovery is to register for our weekly web-based interactive workshops. We will focus on adapting business models to the challenges introduced by COVID-19 — from managing cash flow to the latest regulations.
Our calls will also include a live Q&A so experienced professionals can help you with your exact questions.
"Small businesses are the backbone of our economy"
“SCORE Rhode Island has partnered with the Secretary of State’s office for decades and they are a tremendous asset in our business community. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, so we’re very excited about the launch of the SCORE ReStart RI program where small business owners can get free, practical advice from experienced business practitioners on how to reopen their businesses and thrive.”
— Rhode Island Secretary of State Nellie M. Gorbea.
- Getting Your Business ReStarted
- Rethinking the 4P's of Marketing for the Covid-19 Era
- Preparing to Sell Online: Reinventing your Business for eCommerce
- Using Digital Marketing to Move Your Audience through the Sales Funnel
- Social Media Marketing in the Time of Coronavirus
- Rhode Island Secretary of State
- Commerce RI
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Rhode Island Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Center For Women & Enterprise (CWE)
- Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
- The Business Development Company (BDC)
- Community Investment Corporation (CIC)
- Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Sprout CoWorking
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Multicultural Innovation Center
- Innovate Newport
- Providence Cambridge Innovation Center
- South Eastern Economic Development Corporation (SEED)
- New Bedford Quest Center for Innovation (Groundwork)
- Twelve Chambers of Commerce in Rhode Island and South Coast Massachusetts
About The ReStart RI Initiative
ReStart RI is an initiative consisting of a diverse set of partners covering all aspects of business support from start-up, through financing, new product development, innovation, and local support for networking and business development and led by SCORE Rhode Island.
We provide free and confidential business counseling. Our mentors have varied backgrounds with deep expertise among small and large businesses alike. Mentoring can be in-person and virtually by phone or video conference.
Our workshops are designed to help small businesses survive and thrive through the current pandemic. Topics include understanding the federal relief programs, marketing during the COVID-19 era, and how to restart and adapt your business model to the challenges caused by the economic crisis — from cash flow to new regulations.
Tools & Resources
Access a wide variety of documents, templates and tools to assist you in starting or growing your business. Information covers a range of subjects including initial business planning, capital sources, government agencies, and much more.