How I can help you
Lisa Foster is an HR and Organizational Effectiveness Subject Matter Expert for SCORE and Committee Chair. In addition to volunteering, she is the Managing Director of a global network of professional practitioners who have run businesses of their own in the face of the changing workforce. The ultimate goal is to empower individuals and organizations with actionable tools that have a high-impact on productivity, innovation, and collaboration in the workplace. Providing practical solutions to effectively lead people through change with minimum resistance while building resilience, engagement, and productivity to achieve greater success.
Employees embrace and adopt new initiatives with increased engagement. Executing a strategy that requires lasting behavior change is one of the biggest challenges for leaders. She partners with the business to create a structured process that focuses on moving people through change more quickly. Building resilience, engagement, and increasing productivity.
· Be at your best when facing adversity
· Significant, positive impact on efficiency, revenue/cost
· Improve employee engagement and financial success
· Key initiatives meet objectives with minimal resistance
· 6 Steps of Organization Effectiveness: Leadership, Communication, Accountability, Delivery, Performance, Measurement
Lisa Foster is an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, Career Transformation, and Executive Coach. She gained deep generalist experience leading transformational programs while working at Hyatt, Allegis Global Solution, Aramark, and CVS Health. Lisa has an MS in Organizational Development and Human Resources Management and is a Certified Life, Health, and Cognitive Behavior Coach. In addition to consulting, she is a Career Consultant with LHH and RI SCORE committee chair.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
M.S. in Organizational Development & Human Resource Management
B.A. in Management, A.S. in Pastry Arts
Certified Partner with The Predictive Index
(ICF) accredited certification in Life and Health Coach
CBT (Cognitive Behavior) Mindset Coaching Certifications
Completed MBSR, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and The Science & Practice of Mindful Habit Change at the Mindfulness Center at Brown University School of Public Health.